Tomb of Saadi (Sa’diyya)

مهر 03, 1396
Sheikh Moshloddin Abdullah Shirazi, famous for Shaykh Saadi, was born in Shiraz in the year 600 AH and died in 694 AH in the same year. There is a great deal of difference regarding the date of birth of Saadi, as he wrote his father and his father, and gave birth to him from 571 to 606 AH. Also mentioned in his death in 690 and 695 AH. Saadi’s works are diverse and many, and all of them have been collected and written under the name of Sadi’s generalities, most notably Boostan and Golestan. He studied at Shiraz and Nizami in Baghdad, and then traveled to Mesopotamia, Dinner, Hejaz and North Africa, and returned to Shiraz after much experience.

The tomb of Sa’di, also known as Sa’diyya, is located in Tang Sa’di, northeast of Shiraz, and after Hafezia is the second cultural base and the venue for friends’ friends in the city. The shrine of Sheikh Ajil is located on a hillside called Fahandeh (Pahandeh) and is located in a village of the same name. Now the village is known as the city of Saadi by connecting it to the city.

The place where he is now the tomb of Sa’di is originally the Sheikh Khanezhad, where he spent the rest of his life there and then was buried there.

The first tomb in the seventh century was built by Khajj Shams al-Din Mohammad Saheb Diviyi, the famous minister of Aqa-Khan, over the grave of Saadi. In 998, Jacob Zolghadr, the governor of Fars, ruined the Sheikh’s ruins and left no trace of it. Until it was ordered by Karim Khan in 1187 AH, the castle was built of gypsum and brick over the tomb of Sheikh, which included two floors. The lower floor had a corridor from which the second floor staircase began. On the two sides of the corridor were two chairs. In the room that was on the eastern side of the corridor, the tomb of Saadi was surrounded by a wooden mosaic. The western part of the corridor was parallel to the eastern part, which included two rooms, which later became buried (Fassih al-Molk), a blind Shiraz poet in the western room. The top floor of the building was like the lower one, with the difference that on the eastern room where the grave of Saadi was there was not built on a Sheikh room and the ceiling was as high as two floors. The building that was built at Karim Khan dates back to 1327 AH. In 1329, by Ali Asghar Hekmat and the National Society for Iranian Art, the present building was built instead of the old building, and its official opening ceremony was held in May, 1331, which was adapted from the palace of Chehel Sotun and a combination of the old and new Iranian architecture by Mohsen Forughi was made.

Inside the tomb of seven inscriptions from Golestan and Bostan to Professor Bouzari’s line. In the basement of this place there is a basin of clear water and beautiful fish that is considered as a tourist and tourist resorts. The gardens are arranged in gardens in Iranian style. In the middle of the courtyard are two rectangular ponds, with the north-south direction on the two sides of the tomb, and another dock in the east-west direction opposite the main porch of the building.

At the back of the delightful garden and not reaching the shrine of Saadi on the main street, there is a very beautiful artificial waterfall that passengers and tourists, before entering the tomb of Saadi, spend their time relaxing and resting and climbing alongside it, which is not unattractive.

This act was registered on December 18, 1354, No. 1010 in the National Iranian Book List.
آگهی های لیست مقایسه
آگهی برای مقایسه موجود نیست
Sign in
Username
Password
Forgot your password? Remind